Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday



Happy Birthday A.G.!

This time a year ago, we were welcoming you into this big old world!  We were mighty worried about you there for awhile. The doctor ended up putting me on “house arrest”, well lets say it felt like that anyways.  I was told I needed to go home and stay in bed when I was 21 weeks along.  NO lifting of anything larger than a glass of water. No vacuuming, doing laundry, making beds…. Nothing …. NADA! I was allowed to get up, move to the sofa and lie down or sit propped up with my legs up. I wasn’t even allowed to stand to cook lunch or dinner! 

Thanks to God, a wonderful husband, who stepped up to the plate, family, and friends, they all kept me down and resting so that you would stay put and survive. Every time I would go into the doctor, she was thankful and then when you actually waited until your due date to be born , she was amazed!  Prayer is truly wonderful and I feel so blessed!

And here you are today, a perfect healthy little girl! 

Happy Birthday darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment